On March 12, 2018, the Mt. Ephraim Planning Board granted minor site plan approval and variances for various signs, exterior improvements, and a re-facing of the façade for the McDonald’s on the Black Horse Pike.
According to a Legal Notice that was published on April 27, 2018, the Mt. Ephraim Planning Board granted minor site plan approval and variances:
- To allow for the construction, establishment and maintenance of improvements to the existing McDonald’s restaurant with drive-thru lanes to include a re-facing of the restaurant building façade
- To install new wall-mounted and freestanding identification signs, directional signs and drive-thru menu board/pre-menu board signs
- For maximum building height, maximum number, and maximum area of outdoor illuminated signs
- For maximum number and maximum area of directional signs
- For maximum number and maximum size of freestanding identification signs
- For maximum of building-mounted (wall) identification signs
- For upgrades to existing parking lot with repairs, signage and ADA-compliant improvements in and upon the property
The Planning Board’s decision was memorialized in a written Resolution adopted by the Board on April 9, 2018 and is available at the office of the Secretary to the Planning Board in the Municipal Building, 121 S. Black Horse Pike, Mt. Ephraim, New Jersey.