On July 25, 2018, the Somerdale Joint Planning/Zoning Board will hold a Public Hearing on the application for the Reserve At Grace LLC for Preliminary and Final Major Subdivision Approval as well as Preliminary and Final Site Plan Approval for the Project to be known as “The Reserve at Grace” for the redevelopment of the vacant Our Lady of Grace Church and School and several residences.
According to a legal notice that was published on July 12, 2018, the redevelopment was to include:
Click to hear their message
- The demolition of the rectory
- The removal of a portion of the school building
- Demolition of several residences
- The conversion of the church into a restaurant
- Construction of an active adult apartment building where the school presently sits
- Construction of two new mixed use residential commercial buildings
- 214 parking spaces
- Four access drives along with necessary storm water management facilities; together with all other necessary bulk or use variances, design waivers, submissions waivers plus such other relief as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Board.
The development will also include:
- 83 apartments (one and two-bedroom studios)
- 7,400 square feet of commercial/retail space
- 75 seat maximum sit down restaurant.
- The development in question is located at 15 North White Horse Pike, 31 White Horse Pike; 27 North White Horse Pike; 19 North White Horse Pike; 33 North White Horse Pike, 35 North White Horse Pike; 103 White Horse Pike; 18 North Hilltop Avenue; 30 North Hilltop Avenue; 38 North Hilltop Avenue; 42 North Hilltop Avenue and (no number) Hilltop Avenue a/k/a Block 118, Lots 4,5,6,7,8, 9, 10, 11, 20, 21, 22, 23, 23.01 and 24 on the Tax Map of the Borough of Somerdale, Camden County, New Jersey.
The property, consisting of approximately 4.7 acres, is located in the PCRD zone.
A public hearing regarding this application will be held on July 25, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Borough Hall, 105 Kennedy Boulevard, Somerdale New Jersey.
Photo Gallery and Video by SJO:
(Post updated 7/17/2018 – 5:30 pm, 10/20/2021 – 10:05 am)