A Legal Notice was recently published advertising for sealed bids for classroom restoration and renovations at the Ethel M. Burke Elementary School. The school sustained damages when a fire broke out on July 3, 2018.
Bids will be received by the Bellmawr Public School District at the Ethel M. Burke Elementary School, located at 112 South Black Horse Pike, Bellmawr until 3:30 P.M. local time on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 and will be publicly opened and read immediately thereafter.
Bidders are requested to submit in accordance with N.J.S.A. 18A:18A-18(b)(2) one Lump Sum Bid for all the work and materials.
The Time Schedule For the Project is as Follows:
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 – bid packages available for pick-up.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – pre-bid meeting at 3:30 P.M. at the Ethel M. Burke Elementary School,
located at 112 South Black Horse Pike, Bellmawr. Attendance at the pre-bid meeting is not mandatory, but strongly recommended.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 – deadline for questions to Garrison Architects at 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Addendum faxed to bidders, if necessary.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 – bids due at 3:30 P.M. at the Ethel M. Burke Elementary School.
- Friday July 12, 2019 – project completion
To view the Legal Notice, click the image below: