Gloucester Township, NJ (November 02, 2020) – Dave & Buster’s is slated to open its newest location in Gloucester Township on Monday, December 7, 2020 at the Gloucester Premium Outlets with new health and safety precautions in place.
The brand-new restaurant and entertainment destination is looking to hire over 150 dedicated individuals to join the team. Positions to fill include front and back-of house, such as managers, servers, bartenders, hosts, line cooks, game techs and many more.
Applications are currently being accepted and all interested candidates are encouraged to complete the online application at daveandbusters.com/careers.
Dave & Buster’s will be implementing the following safety measures at the hiring site:
• Socially distancing during all interviews.
• Pens, Computers and Desks will be sanitized between applicants.
• Dave & Buster’s Managers and applicant temperatures will be taken upon entry of the hiring site.
• Masks will be required for all Dave & Buster’s team members and applicants.
The new Gloucester Township restaurant will mark the third Dave & Buster’s location in New Jersey and will feature 40,000 square-feet of entertainment, including a chef-crafted food menu, sip-worthy drinks,
hundreds of the latest arcade games and a state-of-the-art D&B Sports Bar surrounded with dozens of HDTVs.
It’s the dynamic entertainment hot spot for family and friends.
“Dave & Buster’s is always looking to hire passionate team members who are committed to providing an exceptional, one-of-a-kind customer experience,” said Gloucester Township General Manager, Dean Sholders. “We look forward to hiring individuals who will become part of our Dave and Buster’s family and provide good, clean, fun to the community.”
Dave & Buster’s employees are encouraged to take advantage of multiple benefits, which include:
● Excellent Benefits: Dave & Buster’s offers a comprehensive benefits package for several positions. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and a 401k.
● Internal Promotion Opportunities: Dave & Buster’s offers a High Potential program, encouraging high-performing employees to move up quickly to new positions. More than 30 percent of the brand’s current management base was promoted from within the company.
● Fun: Dave & Buster’s employees love working in an entertaining atmosphere that offers upscale dining, shows the biggest sporting events on massive television screens and is home to the hottest new games.
About Dave & Buster’s:
Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAY), headquartered in Dallas, TX operates high-volume restaurant/entertainment complexes throughout North America.
Each Dave & Buster’s offers an impressive selection of high-quality food and beverage items, combined with the latest games and attractions.
Guests can watch sporting events in the D&B Sports Bar and play state-of-the-art simulators and games of skill they can’t play anywhere else. For more information, please visit