The Brooklawn Board of Education (BOE) is seeking letters of interest for a vacant seat on the Board.
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be a citizen and resident of Brooklawn for one year immediately preceding appointment
- Must be registered to vote in Brooklawn
- Must have no interest directly or indirectly in any contract with or claim against the Board
- Must not be disqualified from membership for the conviction of certain crimes.
Within 30 days of election or appointment to the Board, a member must undergo a criminal history background investigation through the state Department of Education.
All interested parties please send a letter of interest to:
Mr. Sam Dutkin, Board of Education Secretary
301 Haakon Road
Brooklawn, NJ 08030
All letters of interest must be received by 3:00 p.m. on May 13, 2022.