The Camden Vicinage’s courtyard community celebration scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 4, has been rescheduled to Monday, Oct. 17 due to inclement weather.
The free outdoor event, originally postponed from Sept. 22 because of bad weather, will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the courtyard of the Hall of Justice, 101 S. 5th St., Camden.
Participants providing information include:
- The Judiciary
- The Superintendent of Elections
- The Camden County Division of Constituent Services
- The Office of Emergency Management
- The Camden County Library
- The Surrogate’s Office
- Camden County Division of Community Development
- Camden County One-Stop Career Center
- Genesis Counseling Center
- Rutgers Law School
- The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office of Witness Advocacy
- Woods and Water, a non-profit group that sponsors free outdoor activities for veterans, first responders, and their families.
The Camden County Metro Police Department and the Camden County Sheriff’s Office will give demonstrations.
The Camden County Health Connection Mobile Unit will provide a variety of health screenings and education.
Local food truck vendors will be on site.
“We are excited to be celebrating our second annual community fair, which showcases many of the services that are provided to all court users,” Assignment Judge Deborah Silverman Katz said.
This free outdoor event is open to the public to celebrate civics, community, health, and family.
*Post has been updated.