On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., the Bellmawr Planning Board will hear via teleconferencing the application by Bellmawr Equities LLC for preliminary and final major site approval to construct a 2,325 square foot Chipotle restaurant with one mobile order pickup lane.
The proposed location is 2 N. Black Horse Pike and is currently vacant. It was the site of the closed Artist House Studios.
The municipality will post the proposed exhibits for public viewing on the Board’s webpage at https://bellmawr.com/planning-board at least two days prior to the public hearing.
Members of the public who wish to introduce or rely upon exhibits and evidence during the hearing that are not part of the application or plans should provide such material(s) as soon as possible to the Board Secretary, Margaret Sandrock, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the Borough Municipal Building remains closed to the public for Board meetings, members of the public will have full access to the meeting, and will also be able to give public comment, present objections, and/or cross-examine witnesses on the application being heard by the Board:
Through GoToMeeting or telephone by following the below directions:
Dial in using only your telephone:
United States: +1(408) 650-3123 Access Code: 782-078-813
The Applicant will seek any variances, waivers, and approvals that may be required.
Regarding variances and approvals being sought, the following are additional details copied from the Public Notice that was published on September 25, 2020:
- Section 260-57H Minimum setback requirement for trash enclosure 5 feet required; 1.5 feet proposed;
- Section 260-87 Loading zone; 1 loading space required; 0 loading spaces proposed;
- Section 260-90D(2) Maximum area of freestanding sign; 25 sf permitted; 39.84 sf proposed;
- Section 260-90D(4) Maximum height of freestanding sign; 12 feet permitted; 20 feet proposed;
- Section 260-90D(1) Maximum number of façade signs; 2 permitted; 3 proposed; and
- Section 260-90D(2) Minimum setback requirement for freestanding sign from right of way; 20 feet required; 8.6 feet proposed.
Post updated on September 26, 2020 at 5:55 p.m.