- Investments in our Future: Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed Celebrates $11.5M in Grants to Improve Health of the Delaware River WatershedGrantees have committed more than $13.5 million in match, for a total conservation impact of $25 million that will restore and protect our land and water resources.
- Bellmawr Direct Connect Traffic Advisory Sept. 20-23; Expect Overnight Lane Closures For Continued Work on Temporary Browning Road BridgeOvernight lane closures on I-295 and Route 42 for the next few weeks are expected as work continues on the temporary Browning Road Bridge.
- Westville to Auction Off Timber Ave. Vacant Land on Oct. 5; Opening Bid is $5,000The land is not needed for public purposes.
- Bellmawr Chipotle Now HiringThe newly constructed Chipotle located at 2 N. Black Horse Pike is now hiring. The restaurant is expected to open in the Fall.
SJO Winner of Two New Jersey Society of Professional Journalists Excellence in Journalism Awards
In The Courts
- New Jersey Judiciary Expunges More than 360,000 Marijuana Offenses
- Burlington Vicinage to Hold Virtual Expungement Informational Webinar Sept. 21
- Burlington Vicinage to Hold Virtual Opening of the Courts Ceremony & Memorial Service on Sept. 13
- Camden Vicinage to Hold Opening of Court & Memorial Ceremony Sept. 20
Want to have the latest news delivered to your email?
- Investments in our Future: Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed Celebrates $11.5M in Grants to Improve Health of the Delaware River Watershed
- The Lynn P. Kramer Village by the Shore: Jewish Family Service Hosts Renaming and Dedication Ceremony
- New Jersey Libraries Celebrate Library Card Sign-Up Month